Who We Are:
Scoliosis Care Centers is a fast-growing non-surgical scoliosis treatment clinic. Our goal is to ultimately rid the world of scoliosis by providing a preventative cure. We are looking for a strong minded creative individual with a passion for marketing and contributing to a life-changing cause. The marketing manager will be the face of the company representing Scoliosis Care Centers’ digital image. This position has a high ceiling for growth – as the company continues to grow, so does the team, responsibility, and compensation.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing the company’s website using WordPress.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives to rank higher organically.
- Overseeing the company’s PPC and Social campaigns.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans (written blog content, visual infographics, and video).
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Posting regular content incorporating social media content best practices.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with SEO marketing agencies assisting with backlinks and listings.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Requirements of the role:
- Proficiency using WordPress.
- Experience with SEO best practices.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Similar vertical.
- 1+ year in marketing experience.
- Experienced with Photoshop.
- Video editing experience.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Basic understanding of CSS & HTML.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Problem-solving ability and metric-driven thinking.
Benefits / Compensation:
- Salary D.O.E.
- PTO/Sick Time
- Opportunity for growth