We Would Love To Hear From You
Our Clinic Location
+1 (408) 379 3931
Find us on Social Media
Find out where you fit and what treatment options will work for you
No two scoliosis cases are exactly the same. Thus, there are a variety of ways to categorize a scoliosis case that help us understand what kind care plan would work for you or your loved one. Some of the things we look at in order to determine what goals we can reach and what parts of the program are most important are:
- The cause (i.e. congenital, neuromuscular, Scheurmann’s Hyperkyphosis)
- The shape (s-curve or a c-curve)
- The size of the curve (mild or small curves, moderate curves, or severe curves)
- The age of the person with scoliosis
- The rotation of the curve
All of these components for each case of scoliosis and its care help, or hinder, our ability to see significant reduction.
Scoliosis Care Centers is a HIPAA compliant medical clinic. All information collected on our website is solely used by Scoliosis Care Centers and is not shared with any 3rd party. For additional questions regarding how we handle your information please contact us.