Scoliosis Care Centers is looking for top-level studious chiropractors who want to be challenged, specialize in spinal conditions, and elevate the chiropractic profession in the 21st century.
You Should Apply If:
You want to get the true root cause of every condition and are unsatisfied with 19th-century explanations of subluxation and chiropractic care. Applicants should love to learn constantly, work hard, enjoy reading a plethora of scientific literature, have a passion for understanding problems and solving them, and able to think outside the box. If you desire to fix the “unfixable”, help the “unhelpable” and achieve “impossible” in solving problems of the spine that had previously been relegated to surgical fusion, this job is for you.
• 3500 square foot treatment facility
• 3500 square foot Satellite Diagnostic and treatment facility with onsite full stand up multi-positional MRI
• 1500 square foot FDA registered medical device making workshop facility
• Digital X-ray
• Cox Table, spinal decompression, gym, and training studio
• Core and spinal stability emphasis (Specializing in stabilizing the unstable spine).
• Custom one-of-a-kind patent-pending Scoliosis & spinal treatment devices
• Specializing in Scoliosis and Chronic Spinal Conditions Clinic
• Ownership opportunity
• Functional medicine, lab diagnostics
• Key techniques include Silicon Valley Scoliosis Method, Atlas Orthogonal, Cox Method, Diversified adjusting and Active Release.
• Chiropractic group practice, rapidly growing chiropractic team.
• Diagnosis of chronic spinal problems: adolescent scoliosis, degenerative scoliosis, spinal instability, spondylolisthesis, Craniocervical instability, cerebellar ectopia, chronic headaches, and chronic spinal neuropathy.
• Upright Multi Positional MRI
• Genetic SNP analysis
• Learn to treat pain, dysfunction, and instability related to chronic spinal conditions utilizing:
• Custom make back braces and scoliosis braces
• Orthotic devices
• Core stability and functional training
• Scoliosis specific auto-corrective exercises
• Scoliosis specific traction and mobilization
• Must be licensed in California
• Must have radiology operators permit
• Must have a GPA of 3.5 or above in chiropractic school (please provide a transcript with resume)
• Continuing Ed
• Mentoring in highly specialized care of chronic spinal conditions
• Ownership opportunity